|Vol 12, No 3 (2015)||The Functional Structure of Bialystok, Opportunities and Threats in the Consolidation of the City||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 10, No 1 (2015)||Brutalism in Poland on the example of the architecture of Krakow||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 5 (2013)||The Memorial Museum of Jewish Culture in Prague. An Example of Urban Regeneration||Abstract PDF|
|Chizzoniti Domenico, Cattani Letizia, Noviello Matteo, Preis Luca, Preta Gaia|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2013)||Buildings of Performing Arts in Latvia’s Modern Movement||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Print ISSN: 2029–9990
Online ISSN: 2335–2000